Friday, November 19, 2010

People

What a weird word....PEOPLE. Just stare at it for a while, then say it in your head....it's weird. Is that really how you spell it? Okay, yeah, pretty sure that's right.
 People are great. I have come to the conclusion lately that I absolutely love gay people. They are absolutely hilarious.Being here at Disney really contributes to being around a lot of boys that like other boys. It kind of grosses me out to think about it, but MAN are they great people! I have a bunch of gay friends....Frankie, Nick, Chris, Hansel, Yoosef, Brandon, Chase, Brock, etc.... There are many. But man, I have analyzed this a lot lately to find out why they are such hilarious people. I have come to the conclusion that if a man is confident enough to admit to liking other men, then he is very confident, therefore funny also. I have also observed that they all talk a lot...kind of like girls. They have this girlish tendency to be dramatic and it comes off so funny. Here are some Quotes from my fun-loving friends: It is 90 degrees outside and at our job we are all sweating profusely. Frankie comes into the break room with a wet back from sitting in the truck. He yells out in his hilarious voice "Stop, don't look at my back, I'm a hot mess!!" Just say that with a little gay lisp and isn't it hilarious? Another scenario I say "Hansel, why don't you have hiking boots on and how do you get away with not being Disney look?" He says "Honey, it's because I'm Hansel". Oh my gosh, I just love it. Every time you see them they make you feel like a million bucks cause they are so excited to see you. So I have come to the conclusion: I love gay people, they are great friends.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, it's true, it's TRUE!!! Love that you have so many gay friends out there!

    ReplyDelete