Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tis the season to Gobble Gobble

Did October go way fast for anyone else? Well, the day before it snowed here in Logan, Jordon and I were able to get some baby-bump pics taken. This is the only one I've seen so far. I can't wait to get the CD back. Baby makes me laugh. He kicks all the time and it's hilarious. Why didn't anyone tell me how fun it is to be pregnant. Okay, it has it's ups and downs, but man, his kicks are so funny.

One time: it was morning, all quiet, and I went to the computer and pushed a button that ended up making a really loud noise, and I feel this huge jump in my belly. I scared the baby! Haha, I felt bad...then I giggled.

On Monday: I was teaching. I was holding a violin like a guitar and plucking the notes out that I wanted my student to sing (because they don't have a piano). The vibrations of the violin must have felt funny to baby boy. He was kicking the violin away from my belly. So funny.

When I teach: He kicks/dances more when certain people sing. I don't know if he likes their voice or doesn't like it, but he sure dances during the same ones every week :)

Life is good, here in Logan. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Ange! I love you! I love this post! I can't wait to be pregnant and experience all those funny, happy moments :) You're going to be the best mom!!!

    ReplyDelete