Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wow, I kind of feel like I'm getting fatter.

Well, it's official. Since this time last year I have gained about 40 pounds....what? How is that possible? Well, as some of you may know, last summer I lost 20 pounds training for a half marathon. That was great while it lasted. Between living in Disneyworld for 4 months, going to Europe for a couple of weeks, and being pregnant...I guess that's what I get huh? I'm a spoiled little bum so I get punished by getting fat....hehe. Life is so great. Whenever I start to get stressed out, or feel pity for myself, a little nudge inside my belly brings me back to reality. Oh, those little nudges are so MAGICAL! They make me smile every time :)

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute -- I love how positive you are! I'm sure you look FANTASTIC!!!! Ah! I can't wait to experience having a baby inside me! Glad you're loving it!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo for nudges! Yahoo for gaining weight! That means your little corn on the cob is growing.....

    ReplyDelete