Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Almost Christmas Time!!

Hello Everybody.
It is officially 2ish days until Christmas and I am stoked. So I finally figured out how to add some pics but I'm not quite sure how to make them smaller...hehe, hence the huge faces. But I'm so happy I'm finally kind of understanding this thing. One day it will be cute. The main pic up there is of Jordon and I on our honeymoon. We went to this awesome Aquarium and that is one huge sea animal...I think it's a crab mixed with a spider or something like that. I don't remember much from that trip...if you could imagine. Anywho, love you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yahoo! You are back on the blogging band wagon. :) Cute picture! Merry Christmas to you and Jordon. I am excited for you two to have your first Christmas together. We'll miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ange you're so cute!! I miss you. I'm in Utah :) let's chilll out!!

    ReplyDelete